An important part of our business is Research and we invest a lot of time and resources in R&D. Through extensive research and study we have gained a deeper knowledge and understanding of the indoor tanning industry and explored thoroughly the health benefits of UV light. We always try to keep up with the latest updates and news and we only base our research on valid and reliable sources, supported by scientific evidence and medical proofs.
What is more, we aim at educating and training salon owners, operators and staff so as to be fully informed when advising their customers with regard to a moderate and safe tan. The following articles and links are also useful to the public and users of tanning equipment in particular, so as to help them discover the health benefits of light and eliminate concerns and fears that they may have regarding the use of sunbeds.
Please let us know if you think that any of the links is unreliable or not properly backed up.
See the links below for further information:
The health benefits of light
- Sun’s blood pressure benefits ‘may outdo cancer risks’
- Health benefits of sun exposure: vitamin D and beyond
The importance of Vitamin D
- New research finds achieving healthy vitamin D levels helps relieve symptoms of chronic widespread pain
- Sunlight and vitamin D for bone health and prevention of autoimmune diseases, cancers, and cardiovascular disease
- Vitamin D: importance in the prevention of cancers, type 1 diabetes, heart disease, and osteoporosis
- New study suggests higher vitamin D levels associated with reduced risk of mortality
- Benefits and requirements of vitamin D for optimal health: a review.
Sunbeds with UVB radiation can produce physiological levels of serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D in healthy volunteers
- Far-infrared therapy for cardiovascular, autoimmune, and other chronic health problems: A systematic review.
- The Healing Power of Far Infrared Heat (FIR)
- How to Boost Collagen for Better Skin
- Vitamin D is better than ANY vaccine and increases the immune system by 3-5 times
- Mercola Interviews Dr. Holick about Vitamin D
- Sunshine, Solariums (Sunbeds), and Vitamin D. interview with Dr Michael Holick